Friday, August 29, 2008

Emery VS Carbon


Yesterday, August 28, we played carbon in Tennis at home. This is their first year having a girls tennis team so they only have like 8 or 9 girls. It surprised me that they were even going to have one.


Adri and I won our match. Our score was: 6,1 6,0. Everyone else that played won too, and their scores were similar to our. Not a big surprise, but it was still exiting to beat Carbon.


I'm exited to played them again. They just need more practice playing against more good teams. I'm sure they'll progress during the season.
Oh, as for our match at Granstville, we lost. They were a good team. We went to deuce every game. They just ended up winning the deuces. I'm not going to say the score because that ruins the whole thing. The scores make it look like they kicked our trash, but they really didn't. They just won the deuces so it made it look bad. They were really good, but I think we're just as good. I want to play against them at state for sure.

P.S. again this picture isn't from this season. Can you find the word Tennis though? Probably not, we did a bad job.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Hey congrats!!!! Awesome!

Do you ever get to play Tooele? Grantsville does have good sports teams. Tooele was their rival, but we always kicked their butts :) There rival situation is like Carbon and Emery :)