Thursday, September 4, 2008

3 hours and 20 minutes!


Yesterday, September 3rd, we played Tennis at North Sanpete. It was a fun match, but yet very dissapointing. Adri and I lost.


The first set was 6,6 so we had to go to a tie breaker. We won that tie breaker. The, the second set it was 6,6 so we had to go to another tie breaker. We lost that one. Then the last set we were pretty close and had a lot of deuces but they won the third set.


The match was very dissapointing and so close. I know that we could've won, but we just didn't play our best. We played for 3 hours and 20 minutes! If you don't call that "in shape", i don't know what is!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Awesome Mel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could play tennis..... but every time I touch a racket, a 'hole' magically appears and I can never hit a ball :)