Monday, October 27, 2008

TAGGED

It's been a while since I've posted, and I was tagged a while ago by my cousin Shaylyn so I figured I better do this.

The rules: Link person who tagged you
Tell about 6 Quirks of yours
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same

Fact 1: I'm left handed. It's probably not a big deal that I'm left handed but I can't really think of anything about me. I can't do anything with my right hand. My dad always jokes and tells me that I can't even pick my nose with my right hand. Well, in my opinion that's probably a good thing!

Fact 2: I love to shop. If I have money I spend it. Alisha always gets mad at me because whenever she goes shopping with me she spends way more than she wants. I love to shop, but sometimes it's not the best thing to love.

Fact 3: I'm addicted to gatorade. It's my favorite drink ever. Whoever created it is probably one of my biggest heros. It's really yummy!

Fact 4: I love school. Wow, I know! I love learning new things, and I just love being with people all of the time. My favorite subject is English. It's the only one I'm actually good at.

Fact 5: My eyes are beautiful! I'm running out of facts so I just decided to put this on here. Everyone thinks that I have contacts because the color of my eyes are soo pretty, but they're actually just originally that way. I don't wear contacts!

Fact 6: I love music! Everything about music makes me happy. It takes my mind off things. I can relate to a lot of what the lyrics say and that's party why I like it.

well that's 6 facts about me. Pretty amaxzing right. I know. BLOWS YOUR MIND! well not I tag: Bridgette, Laurel, and pretty much whoever wants to do this! =]

No comments: