Saturday, November 15, 2008

I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!


Today I had the wonderful opportunity to go to the temple for baptisms for the dead. We left at 1230 and we just barely got home(it's 8:00ish now)!!! We were there forever but it was worth it because it was a wonderful experience.


I always love to go to the temple for baptisms for the dead. There is always a strong spirit in the temple, and it makes me feel better to know that I got to serve somebody. The temple food is also way yummy!


On the way home from the temple we played this game where we had to quote movies back and forth. It was pretty fun but I didn't know some of the movies. We played other games too. I just love going to the temple because the friends that you go with are good people and you don't have to worry about what music you're going to listen to or what they're going to do.


As you can tell I just love the temple. Sorry if this sounded really repetative but I really didn't know what else to say. I'm speechless.

1 comment:

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

Hey Melanie,
I am so happy that you love the temple so much. It truly is an amazing place to be. I was sad that I could not be there but it is some times hard with four little boys to get away.