Sunday, November 16, 2008

Nieces!











I've already posted about my nieces but they're so wonderful so I decided to post about them again. Riley is the oldest and she is 5 and Rachel just turned 1 in October.

My nieces are the best! They're cute and they always make me happy, even when Riley makes fun of me. I love it when I get to see them because I don't get to see them very much.

Riley is soo big. I remember when she was born, and it doesn't feel like it was that long ago. I can't believe she's 5 years old! She is so tall! I love her a lot. She makes fun of me all of the time and gets mad at me but I still love her. I pretty much love all little kids. Riley is one of the smartest kids I know. She can already count in Spanish, knows her ABC's, knows the animals, know all of the colors, and she can spell really good.

Rachel is also big. I'm glad that she isn't old enough to talk because I already get made fun of enough by Riley ;]. Plus I don't want her to grow up. I love it when she tries to talk and just goes on and on like she's the smartest girl in the world. Rachel has beautiful eyes and a beautiful smile.

My nieces are so wonderful. I'm glad that I have them because I don't know what I would do without them. They are so beautiful and nice. I love little kids because they make life seem so easy and they always make me happy. I'm always happy when I'm with them. Even though they're young, they're still an example to me in the different things they do. I just love them! =]

1 comment:

Laurel said...

:) they are so cute! :) I really like them :)