Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody! Since I'm awesome, and I don't have a love, here are some pictures of people that I love! They all mean a lot to me.


My mom would have to be my biggest hero! She is so strong, and she's a huge example to me! She does a lot for me and I really appreciate it! I love her! I used this picture because this i the last picture I have of her where she has been able to stand! She is truely amazing!




My dad is amazing! This isn't a very good picture of him, but it's the only picure I had on my computer He does everything for my family and I really appreciate it! He is smart and helps me with everything! I love my dad!


My sister Tiffany is super amazing! I look up to her in so many ways. I'm glad to have a sister like her! My sister is nice, and she's so easy to love! I love her a lot!





Alisha is my best friend! She is always there for me, and I love her for that. She is beautiful, and she always has to look cute. We always get in stupid arguements, but I still love her!





Jessica has always been my best friend! Well, at least since i was eight! I know that I can always count on her because she is such an amazing friend. I wish she didn't have to move, but I'm glad that we can still be best friends. I don't know what I would do without this girl! I love her to death!


My brothers are so awesome! Even though this is just a picture of Travis and Tyler, I love all of my brothers. A lot of my brothes make stupid choices, but they're still my brothers and I love them. I love being the youngest because all of my older siblings take care of me. They're always there for me. I love my brothers!
I don't have a picture of my sister in-law Stefenie, but I love her too. She is an amazing girl, and she can pretty much do anything. She can do hair, cut hair, bake, sing, and a lot more. I look up to her a lot, and I just pretty much love her!



My nieces are so adorable! If you can't tell by this picture, we're all super tired, and that's because this is at about midnight! My nieces are so crazy and I love that about them! Rachel and Riley are the cutest sisters ever! They are both so sweet and so easy to love! I love them so much!



This is just a picture of a few of my cousins on my mom's side, but I love all of them. I don't think we could all fit in one picture. I have a huge family and I love it! My cousins are all amazing, and I look up to them in so many ways. I don't know what I would do without any of them! I love ALL OF THEM! I also love all of my aunts and uncles!

1 comment:

Shaylyn said...

Mel, I love you too! You are so amazing! Thanks for being such a great cousin!