Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday!


So today is my birthday! Wahoo! It really doesn't feel like I'm any older. The only thing that is really different is that I can donate blood now. I even forgot it was my birthday. I was about ready to leave for conference this morning and I was like "Woah, today is my brithday."


Before I left my mom told me happy birthday. She's such a good mom. She never forgets anything! I love her so much.


I've had a great birthday so far. I went to stake conference and it was good. The speakers all had something good to say, and they did a good job. I was actually able to take a nap without getting a headache after. (Whenever I take a nap I get horrible headaches.) Also, my brother Travis called me to wish me a happy birthday. He is an awesome brother. My brother Tyler e-mailed me to tell my happy birthday. Right now my brother Justin is making me a yummy cake.


I love my big family. They're all so nice to me. It's fun to get a bunch of calls from my family. I also like calling all of my brothers and my sister to wish them happy birthday.


Well, that is my wonderful birthday. yay :)

No comments: