Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Thanksgiving

My family and I had a lot of fun on Thanksgving. My brother Travis came up with his family and so did my brother Nathan and his new soon to be family. Tyler and Adam were also there to celebrate Thanksgiving!

We had a yummy dinner as always! Other than eating we played games, talked, and relaxed. I was so greatful that I got to spend Thanksgving with my family.

A few things that I'm greatful for are: Family, friends, seminary, church, tennis, school, work, teachers, life, babies, and most of all I'm greatful to god for giving me all of these wonderful things!



It's hard to get all of the kids too smile at the camera at a time. :) but all of these kids helped decorated this wonderful Christmas tree.



Rachel came in to my room and actually put on my shoes and that hat and grabbed the necklace and gave it to me to put it on her. i put my shirt on her also and took this picture. She is a little me and I love her to death!

Uncle Tyler playing with niece Rachel and niece Riley


The kids burried in leaves! They had so much fun!

No comments: