Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Tiffany's Wedding!

On December 19, 2009 my sister Tiffany got married to a wonderful man named Steven Campbell in the Mount Timpanogous temple. I am so proud of my sister and the choices that she has made. I look up to her a lot, she is such a huge example to me! I am so happy for them both to be married and happy. I can't wait for them to have kids so I can be an aunt again. I just love little babies.

The reception was wonderful. I loved watching her dance with Steven and our dad. I know that she made the right choice and that she was truely happy. I am so happy for her!




Steven's parents





Adam, Travis, Steven, Tiffany, Nathan, and Me

The line: Tiffany (Steven's sister) me, dad, mom Tiff, Steve, Kent, Susanne, and Steve's friend
Steven has a sister named Tiffany also. There will be two Tiffany Campbell's until Steven's sister gets married!


No comments: