Thursday, June 3, 2010

graduation!


I did it! I finally graduated from high school! I remember thinking in elementary that I was going to be stuck in school forever and that this day was never going to come. Graduation finally came on May 27, 2010! yay!
I will definitely miss all of my friends and all of the wonderful teachers. I have great friends from tennis and track that I will miss so much. I also had amazing teachers this year!
I enjoyed played tennis all through high school, and I hope to continue playing. It seriously has helped me with everything! I can just go play and forget about everything. I also enjoyed doing track. It was super fun, great coaches, and great friends.

My favorite classes this year were french, chorus, social dance, chemistry, and seminary. Yes, I have a lot of favorites, but that's because I had amazing teachers who made everything fun! The one that I looked forward going to the most was social dance.

I'm going to miss high school, but I'm excited to be graduated and I'm ready to move on. :)

1 comment:

Shannon Beeton Johansen said...

I am so proud of you! You are such an amazing young woman and I am going to miss you when you leave. Keep in touch and let me know how you are always doing. You are such an inspiration to so many, keep up the good work. Love you!