Thursday, January 7, 2010

California!!

I was invited to go to California with my aunt and uncle! Wahoo! On Christmas night I went back with them to their house. 6:30 in the morning on the 26th we left to go to California. It was a long boring drive but that's okay because it was totally worth it.

Once we got to California we just rested because it was like 6 or 7 and none of us felt like doing anything because we were tired from the car ride. It was kind of nice to just relax, talk, and play a few board games.

Sunday we just relaxed also because that's what you're supposed to do on Sunday. When we woke up Sunday morning we all got ready and then my uncle Rex taught us a lesson on temples. After the lesson we had a prayer and we were off to the San Diego Temple. The San Diego Temple is one of my favorites! It looks like a castle! I felt the spirit a lot while I was at the temple. :)

On monday, we went to Sea World. I forgot to bring my camera to Sea World so I will get some pictures from my aunt and post them later. It was lots of fun and I'm glad I got to go. We went and saw Shamu and the Sea Lions. I really wanted to go see the dolphin shows but they were closed for some odd reason. We also saw a 4d movie the Polar Express.

Tuesday we went shopping and to the beach. The beach was so beautiful. I had lots of fun hanging out with my aunts and cousins. I really had a lot of fun shopping with my cousin Bridgette.

Wednesday we went on a bus tour of San Diego and then we went on a harbor excursion. The traffic was so busy because of the holiday bowl or whatever it's called. It was insane. Oh well, San Diego was beautiful! I really loved the harbor excursion. I thought I was going to get sea sick but I didn't. It was just awesome. :)

Thursday morning we woke up at 6:30 so really 7:30 and headed back home. I was going to get dropped off in Salina and have my dad pick me up but he ended up having to do music for a basketball game so I got dropped off in Cedar and stayed at my brother Travis's house until the 3rd. I'm glad that I got to spend more time with my brother because I didn't get to see him very much at Christmas.

I got to watch the girls a lot because Stef and Trav both had to work. I had a blast. We got ready together, colored, cleaned their room, and we also went to Alvin and the Chipmunks. It was such a good movie. I love my nieces! They really just make me happy.

I'm so thankful that I could spend Christmas with my family, go to California with more family, and then spend more time with family! I just love my family! :)



on the bus tour

harbor excursion. Jordan and me

the beach


us at the beach


beach again


Bridgette and I at the San Diego temple


San Diego temple AKA the castle :) I LOVE IT

No comments: