Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SMART 2013 Goals

S- Specific
M- Measurable
A- Attainable
R- Realistic
T- Time Based
 
Before deciding on my goals for this year, I made sure to ask myself if all of these goals were SMART. I put a lot of thought into these goals, and I'm ready to have a great year.

My SMART goals for 2013, and the steps I will take to reach them:

Pay a full tithing
*Make it a priority. Pay it FIRST, before any of my other bills, so that I don't ever have to worry about it
*Live worthy and attend church meetings, so I will have the desire to pay my tithing
*Gain a strong testimony of tithing
*Have faith in Christ

Work out every day (except Sundays, of course, and occasional Saturdays and holidays)
*Keep a good schedule (as good as I can considering my work schedule.)
*Care enough about my body to stay healthy
*Eat good foods
*Stay motivated

Be temple worthy, and attend the temple often
*Read scriptures daily
*Know that I can't do it alone, and let Christ and the bishop help me
*Pray often
*Have faith in Christ
*Don't give into stupid, silly temptations
*Make time to attend the temple

Read the Book of Mormon everyday
*Wake up every morning to my alarm and read my scriptures
*Take time afterward to ponder what I read
*Pray before I read to make sure that I'm getting out of it what I need to
 
Save up money to go to school
*Live on a budget
*Take out money each pay check and put it into savings
*Find out exactly what I want to major in, so I can have the motivation to get done with school

Magnify my calling (compassionate service committee)
*Constantly find ways to serve
*Pray and seek guidance
*Read my scriptures for guidance
*Attend the temple

No comments: