Sunday, March 20, 2011

CHANGE

Last week our bishop told us in sacrament meeting that this week we would be meeting an hour early for sacrament meeting and then coming back at two with four other wards for an "important" meeting. They didn't tell us what it was for, but I automatically knew that it was for a ward boundary change.

I wasn't too upset because I thought that we would still be in a ward with a lot of people from our same ward. Well, that wasn't really the case. It was just our street that got moved out of our ward into another ward because our ward was so big. I only knew like 5 families in our new ward now. It was kind of a hard change because I just BARELY got to know everybody and to get close to them.

I really dislike change... a lot. Eventually this will be a good change, but it's going to be hard adjusting and meeting new people all over again. The Lord knows what's best for everybody, and I know that this is what he wanted. (:

Also, my life might be changing a lot more soon. I need to decide whether to move back to emery/price area and go to CEU, coach tennis, and TRY to find another job OR if I want to stay here, keep my full time job, and go to SUU. I was set on SUU, but everything keeps on changing. I need to know soon because I need to apply for school and for housing. I've prayed about it and I still just don't know what to do. I will continue to keep praying, fasting, and getting blessings. I know whatever happens will workout and it will be good, but it's going to be super hard either way.

No comments: