Sunday, October 5, 2008

Nieces are the Best!



I though I would post something about my nieces because I'm bored and also because I love them so much.

Riley Elizabeth is 5 years old and she just started kindergarten this year. She absolutely loves it. All she talks about is her friends at school. She doesn't remember a lot of peoples names so she just calls them: girl, boy, or friend. It's the cutest thing in the world. She is way too tall, and she is growing up so fast!

Rachel Rose is going to be 1 on October 9th. It doesn't seem real because it feels like she was just born yesterday. She always makes me smile. Rachel is always smiling and she has the best smile in the world. I'm glad that I get her as my niece.

My nieces are getting so old which means that I'm getting older. It's sad but yeah exciting at the same time. I wish we could all stay young so that we didn't have any responsibility. Wouldn't that be great?
p.s. I didn't take any of these pictures. I wish I was that good! =]

1 comment:

Laurel said...

:) Cute girls Mel :)