Friday, October 10, 2008

STATE

State this year was a big dissapointment. Adri and I went in third from the south region, and we played our first match against the sixth place team from the north. Everyone thought they were going to win because sixth isn't that good. Well, we lost. The north region kicked everyones butts! Juan Diego, who was second in our region, lost against a seventh place team from the north. It's dissapointing that we lost but it was still fun to play.

Kaitlin and Courtney won their first match, and then they lost their second match. Their second match was really close and I wished they would've one. Now Tom gets to keep his hair.

You're probably all thinking why I said Tom gets to keep his hair. The other day at practice Tom told us that we could shave his hair off, or we could make him grow his hair out until Christmas. But that was only if somebody one their first two matches and made it to the second day. You probably figured out which one we would chose. DUH! But it's all good, Tom would look ridiculous bald anyways!

This season was really good. I'm glad that I at least got third place in region(sectionals, or whatever you want to call it.) I absolutely love my parenter, and I couldn't have asked for a better partener. She's so amazing, and she's nice. I'm sad that she's a senior. I'm so excited for next year. I'll do better, hopefully!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

That is awesome Mel! I wish you would have won, but oh well :)