Saturday, October 4, 2008

Region!

On Wenesday and Thursday, the first and the second, our Tennis team went to St. George for region. It wasn't a normal region tournament this year though. It was a two region tournament, meaning there was two regions there(DUH!).

Adriane and I play first doubles and got third place, which was our goal! It was way exciting. The only team we lost against was Juan Diego. They're way good. There's no freaking way that we could've beat the first place team, Desert Hills, because they're way good! We're going to state!

Coutney and Kaitlin got second place in the second doubles. It was way exciting. It was pretty fun to watch Desert Hills kick their butts. Well, it was sad that they couldn't win first place, but it was fun to see how amazing Desert Hills was. They are also going to state.

Whitney Saupan, our first singles player, placed sixth I think. She did really good in the matches she lost, and she definately could've won her last match. She gets to go to state also!

The first and second singles also played good. I wish that they could play at state with us, but I'm glad that they'll still be there to support us.

State will be on October tenth and eleventh. I'm way excited and I hope to do good.

I don't have any pictures from region on my computer yet because I didn't take any, so hopefully I can get some from my friends and put them on here! Blogs are boring without pictures!

No comments: