Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas

Christmas this year was way fun. We had most of our family there. The family that wasn't there was Tyler, Justin, and Jeremy. We missed them very much. My uncle Rex and Aunt Kaye Lyn also came with their family.

I love my family so much and I love the fact that I get to spend Christmas with them. The only ones there Christmas Eve night were me, Nathan and his family, and my mom and dad. We read the scriptures and we sang some songs. It's amazing how much little kids know about Jesus Christ.

When Nathan and his family got here they showed us some of the presents that they had already opened. They got these presents from their ward in Monticello. One of the kids said, "We got these from Jesus," and then another one said, "yeah, Jesus is like Santa because he gives." ..... It almost made me want to cry that they said that. It was the cutest thing ever!

This year for Christmas I was very spoiled. I was convinced that since I was the youngest that I would never be spoiled just because I was the youngest. That didn't happen, this year I was way spoiled. I got a lot of stuff, but I was glad that I got to give also. This year I got a purple laptop, a cell phone, a coat, gift cards, a trip to california (my aunt and uncle paid for me to go), and 100 dollars from my dad to take with me to California.

We had such a good dinner on Christmas. My dad even cooked all of the dinner and he did such a nice job. After dinner we played "would you rather" and so other fun games. We had such a great Christmas and I hope that everybody else did as well!





Nathan's step daughter Maridon
Nathan's step son Xander.

Riley with her little mermaid blanket grandma and granda got her


Rachel with her Dora



Tiff and Steve opening their wedding/Christmas gifts. (They decided to wait until Christmas to open their wedding presents.)




Most of us on Christmas morning

No comments: