Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Elizabeth Ann Frisbie


I am an aunt again! YAY! On January 17th my sister-in-law had her baby. Nathan and Amanda decided to name her Elizabeth Ann Frisbie. She is named after both grandmas, and two aunts. My mom's and my sister Tiffany's middle name is Ann, and Amanda's mom's and her sister's middle name is Elizabeth. Also, my niece Riley's middle name is Elizabeth so she was really excited.(: Elizabeth looks exactly like my grandma Christofferson (my mom's mom). I love her so much! Compared to Rayson she is so tiny! She is way sweet, I could hold her all day!


Xander just loves his little sister! Most youngest kids will get jealous because they're not getting as much attention but Xander is just the opposite. He absolutely adores his little sister. (:



Papa and Elizabeth.



Nate is so excited to be a dad. I am so proud of my brother and the steps that he had to take to get to this place in his life. He had to turn his life completely around. He is a great dad!



Grandma and the babies. She just loves them so much. Even though she can't get up a do a lot of things she is still an awesome grandma and an excellent mom! The kids absolutely love her!



I love her lots! Compared to Rayson so is so tiny so I could hold her all day long.



I love this picture. My mom would NOT let anybody hold her. Once she got her, there was no getting her back. My mom loves Elizabeth!



I have never seen a baby stick out their tongue as much as Elizabeth does. She loves her tongue!



And yet again, her tongue. (:

No comments: