Tuesday, February 15, 2011

LOVE < 3


Frist of all I don't like Valentine's Day for the fact that a lot of people just give their lovers flowers because they feel "forced" or they feel guilty that they don't give their lover flowers because it's a holiday. I don't even like to call it a holiday, it's just another day. Valetine's day is actually the day that Saint Valentine was murdered, so there you go, let's celebrate somebodies death by giving each other flowers! I would rather get flowers and be loved on some random day than get flowers on the same day as everybody else. It's not as special, and not as unique. I would want it to be special for me, not shared by everybody else.

Even though I don't like to celebrate Valentine's Day, I do believe in love. I would just like to dedicate a post to the people in my life that I love, even though I tell them all the time.

I love my parents. My dad has been my biggest supporter through everything. He always encouraged me to get good grades and to do my best in life. He played tennis with my countless number of hours. He always helped me with my homework and my computer problems. My dad is truely amazing. My mom has helped me so much in life. She is the strongest person I know, and she has the most faith of everybody I know. My testimony grows stronger everyday because of her. She makes me want to continue to better myself. I love her so much!

I love my siblings. Travis, Jeremy, Tyler, Nathan, Tiffany, Justin, and Adam. I love them all. We have faught, laughed, smiled, cried, yelled, and loved each other. I love them for different reasons. They have all supported me and I love them for that!

I love my nieces and nephews. Little kids just bring such a light into my life. They make life seem so simple! I love spoiling each one of them. One day I would love to be a mother, but for now I get to enjoy spoiling and loving my nieces and nephews.

I love my friends. Jessica Colby has been my best friend since I was very young! She has been there for me through some of my hardest times in life! We have gotten into so many fights, but nothing can ruin our true friendship. I love her to death! Jennifer Jensen is such an amazing person. I met her in high school. I love talking with her, shopping with her, and running with her. Naomi Snow is such an amazing example to me. She has such a strong testimony and I look up to her for that. We are very similar and I love that. I just love her. (:. I love all of my tennis girls! I loved our time working hard, having fun, talking, laughing, messing around, and our bus trips. My tennis girls have supported me throughout high school and they've always been there to cheer me on.

I love all of my aunts, uncles, and cousins. I have such a huge family and I love it! I love getting together with all of my family. We love to play spoons, scum, and smash. We are very voilent. We have broken bones, ripped a blanket, and broken a table while playing spoons. Even though we have a huge family, I have a special and different relationship with each one of them!

No comments: