Sunday, February 27, 2011

LIFE

Life has been super crazy lately! I got a job finally! I now work at Convergys. It's a pretty good job. I work there full time and I get paid pretty good, so I'm excited to work there!

My life schedule:
*Wake up at about 7 sometimes 3 in the morning depending on what time my brother works to watch the kids.
*Stef gets home from work at about 1 so that's what time I shower and get ready
*Go to work at three-thirty
*Get off work at midnight and come home

That's what my life basically consits of so I don't get much time to do anything, I hardly get time to sleep. I have Saturdays and Sundays off which is good because that's the time I have to catch up on my sleep unless I babysit.

This is kind of off topic but it has to do with my life. I LOVE my ward in Cedar City. They're so welcoming, loving, and kind! I go to a family ward so that I can take Rachel. I also just don't really like singles wards. Singles wards are basically like seminary for 3 hours. You get those people who text constantly or talk constantly, those people who make smart remarks because they don't want to be there, and people who think they're better than everybody else and have to comment for like an hour about everything! I also hate how singles wards are basically to push you to get married. I go to church to better myself and to feel the spirit, I don't go to church to find a guy to get married.

I was so scared at first going into a home ward because I thought I was going to get a visiting teaching partner who was like 80 who I had to drive around. My visiting teaching partner is actually only 21 and we visit teach a girl who is 19 so it's pretty exciting. (:

Other than church, work, and babysitting I really have no life! I love my life nonetheless and I wouldn't do anything to change it. I have awesome friends and family who are always there to help me and support me when I need them! (:

No comments: