Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SISTERS


This isn't the best picture of me and my sister, but it's the only one I have on my computer right now! I love my sister! We are five years apart, and yet so close. Growing up she was always the bossy one. She definitely played the "big" sister role. She always wanted the bigger stuff, she gave me the things she didn't want, and she bossed me around A LOT. I was the little annoying one who didn't ever want to help her clean our room, I just wanted to run around and play. I always wanted to hang out with my sister and her friends which she didn't always like. She wanted her alone time alot, but I loved my sister. I looked up to my sister a lot. She started playing tennis, and so I started playing tennis. Almost everything that my sister did, I wanted to be just like her. Sometimes we were the best of friends, and sometimes we were the worst enemies!


Riley and Rachel are about the same as me and my sister. They're about four and a half years apart. Riley is the bossy older sister. She controls what she gets, and gives Rachel what she doesn't want. Rachel won't help Riley clean their room, she just runs around and plays! Rachel just loves her sister so much. She wants to see her all of the time. Whenever they're together they always fight, but whenever they're apart they whine that they want to see eachother. Rachel looks up to Riley so much. Every time Riley does something or everytime she has a toy, Rachel wants to be just like her. It's crazy how these two are so much alike me and my sister! (:

No comments: